K&H IDL-600A Analog Lab
This comprehensive analogue electronics training system contains a wealth of equipment and features. The training system contains all the peripherals needed to support your circuit design. Components can be connected without soldering, by simply inserting them into the breadboard. Your circuit can then be powered by the internal power supplies, signals applied from the function generator and monitored on the built-in test equipment, meters and display.
- Solderless breadboard with 1896 connection points
- 3 Fixed and variable DC power supplies
- 2 Control potentiometers
- 6-position rotary switch
- 2 slide switches
- Function generator producing sine, triangle and square waves plus TTL output
- Timer/counter measuring frequency and time with digital display
- Loudspeaker 8Ω 2.25in. dia.
- Voltmeter 0 to 30V DC
- Ammeter 0 to 100µA
- Dimensions: 420 x 360 x 200mm (L x W x H)