PASCO-PS-2112 Magnetic Field Sensor
Revealing the invisible, students measure magnetic field lines directly with the Magnetic Field Sensor to solidify their understanding of this elusive concept. Just place the tip of the probe at the desired location and orientation and students immediately get an accurate measurement of magnetic field strength. Our Magnetic Field Sensor offers sensitivity across a single range from -1000 to +1000 gauss.
- Study the field strength of bar magnets and electromagnets
- Examine the field strength of a solenoid
- Measure the field strength of a Helmholtz coil
- Measures magnetic field along axis of probe
- Molded plastic protects the sensing element for enhanced durability
- Displays in gauss and millitesla