PASCO-PS-2103 Motion Sensor
Whether measuring the motion of a ball, a dynamics cart or a person, you need good, clean data from your Motion Sensor. Our Motion Sensor uses false target rejection technology–no more spikes or other discontinuities in your data.
- Objects can be as close as 15 cm, leaving more space on your table for experiments (many motion sensors require objects to be 40 cm away, half the width of a lab table).
- Produces more accurate data from your air track - ignores ultrasonic signals produced by air jets.
- Discover the relationship between position, velocity and acceleration
- Study Conservation of Energy and Momentum during collisions
- Monitor the sinusoidal motion of a mass on a spring
- Measure the motion of large objects, such as students
- Reports position, velocity and acceleration
- False Target Rejection Technology for clean data
- Switch-selectable short range and long range settings
- Snaps onto PASCO dynamics tracks
- Mounts directly to rods for easy positioning
- 360° pivoting head