- Educational Training Equipment
- Physics / Chemistry / Biology
- 3B-A20/1 Skull on Cervical Apine, a-part
3B-A20/1 Skull on Cervical Apine, a-part
This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine. Features also shown are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. Skull can be removed from stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement Add this detailed human skull model to your collection today!