Rapid-85-0695 Miniature Logic Probe
This logic probe has a memory function which can detect the occurrence of single pulses or logic level. It can detect one shot and low repeat rate narrow pulses, which are nearly impossible to see even with a fast scope. With this probe, they are easily detectable and visible.
The probe has three LEDs, red for high logic level, green for low logic level and yellow for pulse. The intensity of the pulse LED is directly proportional to the duty cycle of the signal observed. All single pulses or pulse trains are recognised from 30ns up to 500ms.
The probe is supplied with approx. 500mm lead terminated in a red and black probe clip. In use, the red clip should be connected to the positive of the circuit under test, and the black to the negative.
- Perfect for testing TTL and CMOS
- Displays pulse presence and logic states
- Able to detect pulse to 30ns or pulse trains to 17MHz
- Input overvoltage protection
- Pulse enlargement capability allows pulse detection down to 25ns
- LED indicators indicates HI or LO logic states
- Supplied complete with power lead and comprehensive instruction manual